For advice speak to your financial adviser.
If you don’t have an adviser, you can find one in your area at 
You can check your adviser is authorised on the Financial Conduct Athority (FCA) Register.
There is also an independent, free and impartial advice service set up by the government called the Money Advice Service.

With the rising cost of living, we know life can be difficult for some right now. We’re here to help you through it. For more information click here.