For Income Protection claims choose a contact method below.

What information will you need?

To let us know about a claim, you'll need to provide the following:

  • Policy number (this can be found on your policy document or on your direct debit)
  • Don’t worry if you can’t find your policy number we can search using basic personal details
  • Details of your diagnosis/illness
  • Contact details of your GP / Medical Consultant

What happens next?

  • Please call us to discuss your situation.
  • Our team will carry out some basic checks, and send out a form for you to complete and return to us.
  • Once we receive the form, we'll assess your claim; this may include writing out to the GP, Employer or any other involved parties for additional information.
  • We’ll keep you updated throughout the whole process.

Please continue to pay your premiums whilst the claim is being assessed.
Frequently Asked Questions

Make a claim:
Choose a contact method below: