The easiest way to update your name due to Marriage or Civil Partnership, is to use our online ‘Change Personal Details Form’.

If you prefer to write to us, please include your instruction and all relevant policy number(s) in your correspondence.
You’ll need to send one of the following types of evidence, that shows your new name:

  • The Original or Crown Copy (A legal copy purchased in accordance with Crown Copyright Law) of your Marriage/ Civil Partnership certificate
  • The Original or Copy of your Driving Licence 
  • The Original or Copy of your Passport 
  • The Original or Copy of your Deed Poll 

Select a method of contact below.